At Scott Homes we provide full-service custom home construction services including finding the land upon which to build your custom home. As licensed Realtors® Skip Howes and Debbie Howes help their clients to identify, inspect and purchase land that matches their requirements and the requirements for their new home.
When looking for land to build on there are many things to consider such as:
- Is the lot buildable?
- Are utilities already at the lot line or will they have to be brought in?
- Is the land zoned for a residential property?
- Can the house be positioned on the lot to allow the view or features you want?
- Will state, county, city and sub-division regulations allow the type of home you want?
- Are there any environmental issues that would prevent the land from being built upon?
Once land is identified, Skip and Debbie help guide you through the inspection process and the paperwork necessary to close. To learn more or get started, contact us today.